Friday, May 21, 2010

On our way!!

OK, so it's been a while since I posted here. Truth is I've just been super busy! But here's a highlight of everything so far!!

Caleb and I planting the seeds!

planting seeds!

Closer

all done!

We used a mix of 4 parts perlite to 1 part vermiculite. Great combo!

perlite/vermiculite mix

The 'grow room' (aka the laundry room lol)

the grow room!

Hole in the cup. I added many more because this just didnt cut it!!

the holes

13 days!! The cajun pepper plant is taking it's time. It had barely sprouted!

first hydro plants

Day 22 - I have now separated everyone and you can see how the pepper hasn't really done anything.

22 days Cajun pepper

22 days

The room NOW. All 3 systems up and running. Tomatoes are in the one on the right, cukes are in the bucket with the pepper plants, and tigger melons in the left.

22 days - 2

I changed the res (water tanks) and gave everyone fresh nutes and we're good to go!! I'll chekc back in in a few days!
~C~

No comments:

Post a Comment