Tuesday, June 15, 2010

46 day update!

Ok, so I still haven't gotten my cajun pepper out into it's new set up, but I'm going to try to do that right after I post this. Also, I picked out a spot (finally) for my cukes and melons, I just have to figure out how to block my dogs from getting to it. They're going to be too big to have in my hydro room.

So here's everyone at 46 days :)

Tomatoes

You can see how tall the tomatoes are getting!! I don't think that other one is a green tomato, but we'll see ;) But I know I have one german green for sure.

I know I have spots on my cukes, it's because the water was splashing them... hopefully that'll take care of them.

Lemon Cucumbers

Look how great my bell pepper is doing tho! I was worried about him for the longest time. Remember, he was one I saved from the soil. I think he likes the hydro better :)

And here's the melons...aren't they pretty!!?? Someone questioned me about trellising the melons because they had never heard that before...but why else would they shoot out feelers to wrap around things?? Makes sense to me!

Tigger melons

Although I lost a few plants, I still think things are going pretty well :) I AM conserned that the two tomatoes are too close to each other, but we'll see what kind of trouble that causes later. I still have to rig up the yo-yo system to support them. For now I have old school gardening tape ;)

Comment down below and tell me what you think!
~C~

No comments:

Post a Comment